Chiropractic Insurance Claims
We are here to help Chiropractic billing Services.
You will find our competitive pricing and excellent service makes outsourcing your billing to Chiropractic Billing Group
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Billing4Chiro is here to help you with the chiropractic billing services to increase the efficiency of your service in terms of claims addressed and redressed. With our core practices focused on chiropractic billing services, our experience in the field builds our expertise. We assist chiropractic billing services with the team that has technical know-how in handling these claims. Our services in the sector have a high level of satisfaction for clients as we have helped them to strengthen financially and to process claims at a fast rate. We can do it all with perfection and get the wanted results at the earliest.
As your trustworthy billing partner, Billing4Chiro customizes chiropractic billing services helping you streamline revenue cycle. We fight for every penny you deserve and help you get paid faster from the insurance claims. Be it a small office or medium enterprises; our services have you covered. With many years of experience, we have successfully processed thousands of claims for our customers.
Hire a Chiropractic Billing Team
With Billing 4 Chiro, clients receive insurance payments from in an average of only 16 days from date of service.
Our services are aimed at fulfilling the needs of enterprises ranging from small to big enterprises. We are here to help you every bit and piece of your billing needs. We walk an extra mile to help with our small customers by providing free billing software to make the job easy and track the progress of the services too.
ThE Services we can Provide to you
We aim at removing ambiguity in chiropractic billing services. Our well-crafted process streamlines the chiropractic billing process.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We provide Electronic Claim Submission
- Paper Claim Submission on Approved Forms (when needed)
- Major Medical Insurance, Medicare & Medicaid Claims
- Personal Injury & Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Claims
- Follow Up on Insurance Claim Denials
- Posting of Explanation of Benefits & Patient Payments
- Patient Statements
- Aging Reports
- Private Online File Manager Folder for each Chiropractic Office
- State-of-the-art Technology & Software
- Highly Trained Chiropractic Billing Specialists
What You Can Expect
- Chiropractic insurance claims
- Billing specialists
- HIPAA compliant
- Highest claim acceptance rates
- Aggressively follow up
- Unpaid claims
- Improve your bottom line!
- Excellent service
- Chiropractic Billing Group
- Competitive pricing
- Billing Software
News & Updates
Importance of finishing patient notes during appointments Chiropractor service is on-demand during recent times. Even a mid-sized medical practice will see an average of 20-50 patients in a day. Documenting patient records electronically will consume at least 25% of...
Advantages of having medical billing software How will you benefit from outsourcing Chiro medical billing services?Medical practice is, of course, indulge in service to the people to protect their health but, it cannot ignore the revenue generation for the business in...
An excellent software program can help you streamline your billing department, all but eliminate billing and coding errors and boost efficiency across the board by turning treatment notes into a billable claim in seconds. What if your billing software, electronic health records and all-around clinic management software solution also helped you stay better connected to what really matters: your patients?
- Our core practices into chiropractic billing services offer you expertise accompanied by experience amid at delivering flawless and fast service.
- Advanced claim scrubbing to ensure accuracy in the first submission.
- Process the chiropractic billing claims for both stringent governments sponsored and private insurance claims.
- Process the claims with the updated knowledge on changing regulations of the claim reimbursements to avoid interruption.
- Provides a single focus on each patient to maintain a high level of efficiency in offering the service.